Music to Interrogate By
This list comes second-hand and through the AP, so it may not be accurate. Still, some of these definitely constitute torture. Allegedly, interrogators would blast these songs at detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantanamo Bay:
• “Enter Sandman,” Metallica. [Awesome, ‘specially the S&M version; also this will probably piss of Ulrich.]
• “Bodies,” Drowning Pool. [Also cool.]
• “Shoot to Thrill,” AC/DC. [Meh.]
• “Hell’s Bells,” AC/DC.
• “I Love You,” from the “Barney and Friends” children’s TV show. [Time for an escape attempt.]
• “Born in the USA,” Bruce Springsteen.
• “Babylon,” David Gray. [Okay, okay, I’ll confess.]
• “White America,” Eminem.
• “Sesame Street,” theme song from the children’s TV show. [Just kill me already.]
So which song would cause you to file your toothbrush down into a shiv so you can stab yourself in the neck?